Poppy wants YOU to join the Raw Revolution this #RAWgust
Gosh, we have exciting news for you! This August we will be launching our very first…
(see what we did there?)
RAWgust is a ‘change-for-life’ themed month for pets. We are calling on all pet owners to pledge to try fresh raw food throughout the month. The campaign provides an opportunity for us to make noise and educate those that are unfamiliar with the benefits of feeding raw, while also encouraging those who have always wanted to try it, to see how easy it is to do.
We are excited to spread the news that feeding a Biologically Appropriate Raw Food diet to your dog, the way nature intended, will lead to happier and healthier dogs.
There are so many benefits of a raw diet for you hound. Here are a few:
- Improved digestion: your pup will digest the majority of the food they eat, causing smaller, healthier, firmer, and most importantly LESS odorous and frequent poos. It’s smaller and easier to pick up (what more could you ask for?)
- Healthier skin and coat: the full complement of nutrients and our added natural oils mean full, glossy and strong coats. Softer coats mean comfier snuggle buddies
- No added sugar: leading to better weight management and better teeth and gums, which helps maintain your pups beautiful shiny smile
- Reduced allergy symptoms: our food is free from wheats, grains, chemicals and preservatives which can contribute to allergies and behavioral problems, leading to calmer, tail wagging dogs
- And most importantly, our locally sourced, 100% natural food, will provide your pup with the essential vitamins, minerals and oils they need to stay in tip-top condition
We are calling on people to join the Raw Revolution because few dog owners know that when they feed kibble-only diets, they’re giving their four-legged friend ‘meat derivatives’ (meaning manufacturers don’t have to specify what part of the animal it comes from), fillers and preservatives. These preservatives have to be sprayed with fat and other substances to make them more appealing for your dog. YUCK! With over 50% of dogs being obese in the UK, and the percentage of dogs with diabetes having risen by 30 times in the last three decades, it’s time to take a stand and do right by our dogs.
So, what’s next? If you’re new to raw, try Poppy’s Picnic for a month. If you already feed Poppy’s Picnic, encourage your friends to try a fresher way to feed their pups. Let us know you’re with us by using #RAWgust and sharing your updates on social media. Finally, keep your eyes peeled for more information.
Poppy and I are passionate about making RAWgust a success and it’s brill to have you with us. If you have any further questions on giving raw a go, don’t hesitate to call our VIP (Very Important Paws) team on 01380 716 599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much kindness and a big WOOF,
Dylan & Poppy x