As you know, the Poppy's Picnic team are based in Wiltshire.
We would love to see you!
Local collections are on a Wednesday and a Friday. Please place your order before 2pm to be ready for collection.
If you prefer local collection instead of delivery, please ring us to place an order and confirm a collection time on a Wednesday or Friday. We will then exclude postage charge from your order and make sure our VIP (Very Important Paws) Team will have the food ready for your arrival.
This is our address for local collections:
Houndquarters, Manor Farm, Sandridge Common, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 7QT
We are located in the colourful (blue, yellow and pink) block of offices behind the Top Dog, Dog and Grooming.
COVID-19 safety measures
- To ensure social distancing of 2 metres, we will place your Hamper outside of our office when you are due to arrive.
- All collection times are staggered in the day to ensure social distancing is feasibly practiced at all times.
- At least one of our VIP (Very Important Paws) Team member will always be there to supervise each collection.
- When possible, please limit the number of people visiting our offices to minimise crowding at any point.
- Hand sanitisers are available on site and are continuously replenished.
Please don't hesitate to contact us on 01380 716 599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Poppy's Picnic raw dog food recipes are complete and balanced to FEDIAF guideline. We use fresh, high quality ingredients that are suitable for human consumption and can be stored in your fridge for 4 days.