Not to fluff our own feathers (.... or fur?), we believe that we are among one of the best raw dog food brands in the UK. So what makes us so special?
We are passionate about the health and well being of our four-legged friends and we do our best to create the most complete and nutritious recipes and offer you the best products available. Nothing means more to us than wagging tails and clean empty bowls!
Here are some of the reasons why Poppy’s Picnic fresh and nutritious raw dog food is the most natural choice for your dogs. We hope we get your paw-proval!
- Made by butchers in Wiltshire
- British sourced ingredients
- Freshly prepared tasty meals
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Award winning, delicious recipes
Innovation is an aspect we are also always big on because we strive to create a variety of ranges for all types of dogs. For example, we created the world’s first EXPERT Puppy Follow-on Paste for puppies aged 3 to 8 weeks. Finely ground and freshly made with tender chicken, it is a super healthy and convenient recipe to feed growing pups. Other than that, to introduce a little boost of freshness to your dog’s diet, we created another world first, Poppy’s Picnic COMPLETE Meatballs which is super convenient, and easy to add to any bowl of food or feeding didier dogs.
Since appearing on Dragons’ Den, Couples Come Dine with Me and This Morning, we have changed thousands of dogs’ lives with our award-winning fresh raw dog food. Not only are we proud to have created award-winning recipes, so far we are also winners or have been shortlisted for:
- Wiltshire Business Awards 2018 - Start Up of the Year, Winner
- Wiltshire Business Awards 2018 - Outstanding Excellence, Finalist
- Rural Business Awards 2018 - Best Rural Start Up: South West Region, Winner
- Business Leader Awards 2018 - Start Up of the Year, Winner
- British Small Business Awards 2018 - Innovator, Finalist
- PetQuip Awards 2018 - Pet Product of the Year, Highly Commended
- NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Award 2018- Scale Up Entrepreneur of the Year, Shortlisted
- South West Awards Business and Community 2018 - Start Up of the Year, Shortlisted
- NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator Performance Award 2018 - Winner
- Wiltshire Business Awards 2019 - Small Business of the Year, Finalist
- Wiltshire Business Awards 2019 - Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Award, Finalist
- NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Award 2019 - Team of the Year, Shortlisted (Ceremony to come)
- Natwest #PowerUp Index - Top 10 London and South East businesses, Ranked 6th
All Poppy's Picnic raw dog food recipes are complete and balanced to FEDIAF guideline. We use fresh, high quality ingredients that are suitable for human consumption and can be stored in your fridge for 4 days.