Poppy's Pumpkin Paws
Leftover pumpkin from halloween? Why not try these simple and healthy seasonal treats made with just two ingredients.
Pumpkins are packed full of benefits:
- Full of fibre which helps to firm up soft stools for dogs with poorly tums
- Rich in vitamins and minerals that help to boost the immune system
- Peeled, unsalted seeds that make the perfect healthy training treat
- Natural pill pocket - use a dollop to disguise medication
Low fat plain yoghurt provides excellent probiotic benefits and also serves as a source of calcium.
Pain Low Fat Yoghurt
- Add a couple of tablespoons of puree pumpkin and low fat yoghurt in a bowl and mix together
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mould - Poppy choose these fun bone ones this time but you can also use smaller ones
- Put in the freezer for a few hours then simply pop out of the mould
Watch the video here