Terms & Conditions
8. Your account and password 9. Intellectual property rights 11. Limitation of our liability
1.Terms of website use
3. If you purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales
3. Information about us and our products
1. The site poppyspicnic.co.uk is operated by Four Legs are Better than Two Ltd (trading as Poppy’s Picnic) (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09522208 and have our registered office at Manor Farm, Sandridge, Wiltshire, SN12 7QT, United Kingdom.
2. The products sold on this website comply with all the relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they will comply with any legal requirement outside the UK
4. Changes to these terms
2. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to our Website
1. We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our
2. Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our Website
1. Our Website is made available free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
7. Orders, Deliveries and Refunds
1. We are unable to change delivery days. Orders must be placed on the correct day for the customer's required dispatch day.
2. Due to the variable nature of courier collection times, it is not always possible for us to retrieve parcels once they have been packed. Therefore we cannot refund deliveries cancelled on the day of dispatch.
3. Changes agreed with the courier once the customer's parcel has left us are out of our control and we strictly advise against this.
4. Poppy's Picnic will not refund or replace orders where customers have notified the couriers to deliver on an alternative delivery day or to an alternative delivery address. We will specify the dates over the Christmas period via our newsletter, website or social media in which you will not receive a refund or order replacement.
5. We cannot be held responsible for any aspect of an order set up in error or for customers not sufficiently monitoring emails. If you accidentally set up a subscription, or forget you have set up a subscription which you don't then want, you must inform us before the next subscription order is processed. You will receive confirmations emails about your subscription set up and two reminder emails about the forthcoming payment and dispatch dates. If you contact us after payment has been taken (i.e. on the day of dispatch) we will be unable to refund you for this or any other unwanted order.
6. We cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of incorrect information being provided. Therefore, we will not accept responsibility for incorrect postal addresses provided by the customer or consequences of leaving the items where requested. You may be responsible for the cost of delivery and return of the goods in these circumstances
7. We will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or spoiling of goods if you:
a) instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended
b) do not report the loss or damage within 24 hours of receipt
8. We will not accept liability for missing orders that have shown to be left at your address by the GPS tracking and photos taken from our couriers.
9. We shall not be liable for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
10. Please be aware that the boxes we send out can be very heavy and should be handled with appropriate care. If the box is too heavy to carry into the building, it may be necessary to unpack the contents of the box at ground level until it becomes light enough to lift. If the courier leaves your delivery in an alternative location to your requested safe location, then you as the customer are responsible for collecting it from that place and carrying it with the necessary care.
11.Please note that in warmer months the frozen food in the hamper may have thawed partially. This does not affect the quality of the food in any way and you can safely refreeze them in your freezer. For this reason we cannot accept any claims on this where the food has been delivered the next working day after dispatch.
12. Our boxes are designed to keep the food cool in transit for up to 48 hours. This applies to average UK seasonal temperatures as stated by the Met Office. We will not accept liability for orders refused if delivered within the 48hr delivery window and will only offer a replacement on a discretionary, case-by-case basis. NB: during periods of unseasonable high temperatures we cannot guarantee efficacy of the insulation box over 24 hours and orders are placed at the customer's risks.
13. Frozen items are not refundable. If you wish to return our dry treats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can process a returns for you (you are liable for postage both ways).
14. Shipping charges may change in line with courier rates. Where possible we will notify of changes to shipping costs, but if necessary we reserve the right to amend the costs without notification.
15. By purchasing products sold as "For Working Dogs" from Four Legs are Better than Two Ltd, you are confirming you understand and accept that such denoted products are sold as zero-rated for VAT because they are intended for the feeding of working animals.The purchase of these denoted products for the feeding of pet animals is subject to VAT at the current rate of 20%.
16. Belly Rubs Reward Scheme: accrued Belly Rubs can be redeemed against a current order or, where that is not possible, against the most recent order only. The most recent order must fall within 3 calendar months of the redeem date requested. Belly Rubs are not redeemable for cash
1. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
3. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged
5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining permission.
10. No reliance on information
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
a) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
b) business interruption;
c) loss of anticipated savings;
d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
Our feeding guides, meal calculator and quantity recommendations are intended as a guide only. It is your responsibility as a pet owner to research your pet’s needs and understand any breed-specific requirements prior to feeding our products. It is also your responsibility to monitor your pet’s weight and condition, regularly over time. If you have any questions or concerns about your pet’s weight or condition you should consult your vet.
Any advice given by us will only be based on the information you have shared with us and should be taken as general guidance only. Nothing on our website or in any communications or correspondence is intended to be medical advice.
Any advice given by our in-house Vet or Veterinary nurse is not specific to your pet as they will not have access to the full medical history and cannot examine your pet in person. You should consult your own vet if you have any specific questions or concerns about your pet’s health
Our products may contain allergens. If your pet has known allergies please write to us and, where possible, we will recommend products which do not contain these allergens.
Be aware that the food may also contain allergens which might in rare cases cause contact allergic reactions in owners with very sensitive allergies. If you have high sensitivity to some allergens check the ingredients list before you handle the product, or avoid contact with it all together
It is your responsibility as the owner to ensure that any food you feed your pet, or handle yourself, does not cause an adverse reaction and we cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions, or any other adverse health consequences resulting from an allergy
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately
14. Linking to our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Third party links and resources in our Website
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources
16. Applicable law
17. Trade marks
“Poppy’s Picnic” is a trade mark registration of Four Legs are Better than Two Limited.
Any offers are for exclusive use on poppyspicnic.co.uk [this site] only.
Only one offer/promotion can be used at one time.
Poppy’s Picnic reserves the right to withdraw any offer without notice or communication.
Poppy’s Picnic and its team reserve the right not to honour a promotion in circumstances where it is considered the spirit of the offer has been violated or if fraud is suspected.
Should a promotional code not operate/ or apply discounts correctly or as intended in the shopping basket or cart, Poppy’s Picnic reserves the right to cancel any affected order and refund any monies paid, and consult with the affected customer to make a re-order with the correct use of the promotional code applied.
19. Contact us
To contact us, please email email@example.com
8. Your account and password
9. Intellectual property rights
11. Limitation of our liability