Terms & Conditions
1.Terms of website use
3. If you purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales
3. Information about us and our products
1. The site www.poppyspicnic.co.uk is operated by Four Legs are Better than Two Ltd (trading as Poppy’s Picnic) (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09522208 and have our registered office at Manor Farm, Sandridge, Wiltshire, SN12 7QT, United Kingdom.
2. The products sold on this website comply with all the relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they will comply with any legal requirement outside the UK
4. Changes to these terms
2. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to our Website
1. We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our
2. Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our Website
1. Our Website is made available free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
7. Deliveries and Refunds
1. We are unable to change delivery days. Orders must be placed on the correct day for the customer's required dispatch day.
2. Due to the variable nature of courier collection times, it is not always possible for us to retrieve parcels once they have been packed. Therefore we cannot refund deliveries cancelled after 2pm on the day of dispatch.
3. Changes agreed with the courier once the customer's parcel has left us are out of our control and we strictly advise against this.
4. Poppy's Picnic will not refund or replace orders where customers have notified the couriers to deliver on an alternative delivery day or to an alternative delivery address. We will specify the dates over the Christmas period via our newsletter, website or social media in which you will not receive a refund or order replacement.
5. We cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of incorrect information being provided. Therefore, we will not accept responsibility for incorrect postal addresses provided by the customer or consequences of leaving the items where requested. You may be responsible for the cost of delivery and return of the goods in these circumstances.
6. We will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or spoiling of goods if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
7. We shall not be liable for the non-performance of any aspect of order delivery arising as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
8. Please be aware that the boxes we send out can be very heavy and should be handled with appropriate care. If the box is too heavy to carry into the building, it may be necessary to unpack the contents of the box at ground level until it becomes light enough to lift. If the courier leaves your delivery in an alternative location to your requested safe location, then you as the customer are responsible for collecting it from that place and carrying it with the necessary care. Please note that in warmer months the frozen food in the hamper may have thawed partially. This does not affect the quality of the food in any way and you can safely refreeze them in your freezer. For this reason we cannot accept any claims on this where the food has been delivered the next working day after dispatch.
9. Frozen items are not refundable. If you wish to return our dry treats, please email email@example.com and we can process a returns for you (you are liable for postage both ways).
8. Your account and password
1. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
3. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Intellectual property rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged
5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining permission.
10. No reliance on information
1. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
11. Limitation of our liability
16. Our feeding guides, meal calculator and quantity recommendations are intended as a guide only. It is your responsibility as a pet owner to research your pet’s needs and understand any breed-specific requirements prior to feeding our products. It is also your responsibility to monitor your pet’s weight and condition, regularly over time. If you have any questions or concerns about your pet’s weight or condition you should consult your vet.
17. Any advice given by us will only be based on the information you have shared with us and should be taken as general guidance only. Nothing on our website or in any communications or correspondence is intended to be medical advice.
18. Any advice given by our in-house Vet or Veterinary nurse is not specific to your pet as they will not have access to the full medical history and cannot examine your pet in person. You should consult your own vet if you have any specific questions or concerns about your pet’s health.
1. Our products may contain allergens. If your pet has known allergies please write to us and, where possible, we will recommend products which do not contain these allergens.
2. Be aware that the food may also contain allergens which might in rare cases cause contact allergic reactions in owners with very sensitive allergies. If you have high sensitivity to some allergens check the ingredients list before you handle the product, or avoid contact with it all together.
3. It is your responsibility as the owner to ensure that any food you feed your pet, or handle yourself, does not cause an adverse reaction and we cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions, or any other adverse health consequences resulting from an allergy
14. Linking to our Website
15. Third party links and resources in our Website
16. Applicable law
17. Trade marks
6. Refer a Friend: this offer applies to existing subscription customers who have shared their unique invite link with their friends. This offer gives 10% off the friend’s first subscription order and 10% off the referrer's (existing Poppy’s Picnic customer) next subscription order. Minimum friend first subscription order purchase value £30
19. Contact us