These gingerbread cookies are make especially for your pup to enjoy as the festive fun begins! Packed with healthy ingredients full of vitamins and minerals, your dog is sure to enjoy these cookies based on a traditional festive treat.
You will need:
50g of coconut flour
Tinned apple slices
1 Tablespoon of Honey
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
1. Mix the flour, spices, sliced apple, vanilla extract, honey and egg together in a mixing bowl. Chop and add the dried blueberries, cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
2. Mix well until combined into a dough
3. Dust the rolling pin and counter with flour before rolling out the dough. Use a cookie cutter in whatever shape you would like; we chose the traditional gingerbread man.
4. Pop the cookies onto a baking tray and bake at 180° for 10-12 minutes
5. Allow to cool then decorate with chopped blueberries and cranberries