As it’s National Picnic Week (21-30 June 2019), Poppy would love to offer quick tips to make picnicking with your four-legged friend a walk in the park. If you need some ideas for the perfect picnic location, read our blog here.
Our not-so-great British weather is finally starting to show signs of sunshine (hope we didn’t jinx it!) and we look forward to spending quality time outside with our dogs. Here are Poppy’s 4 P’s for the Perfect Picnic:
- Pick the perfect picnic spot
- There are lots of beautiful beaches, forests and parks for you and your dog to explore in the UK. Check out a few of Poppy’s favourite spots!
- Pack some Tasty Treats in your picnic basket
- Using only tasty, natural ingredients in all our recipes, you can be rest assured that our Treats will make your doggy hamper the tastiest of them all! Which one is your dog’s favourite?
- Prepare for the heat
- If it gets too hot, make sure to find a lovely spot with plenty of shade to unpack your picnic basket. Read our handy guide on keeping your dogs safe during the warmer weather
- Photos, photos, photos!
- So who’s ready for a picnic? There’s nothing better on a sunny afternoon than a day out with our furry best friend. Let us know how you are celebrating National Picnic Week by posting your photos on social media and tagging @poppyspicnic and using the hashtag #PoppysPals